Tuesday 22 October 2013

Winter boots!

Each year I try and invest in two new pairs of boots...my intention is always to purchase one brown pair and one black pair, however I always seem to get too tempted by the black boots and a brown pair never seems to make it into my wardrobe. However this year I was determined they would be my first winter purchase and I have succeeded! I introduce POKE from Dune.


They are the perfect brown ankle boots which I have been wearing, pretty much, every day since I purchased them. They go perfectly with skirts, dresses and trousers. At £89.00 I thought they were great value for money.

So now the hunt for my black boots begins...they three are on the short list each at a different price range...

I don't usually shop in River Island however after visiting their website to admire a skirt I had seen on South Molton Street Style's blog I discovered these beauties, a bargain at £60.00

I love the zipper detail on these POZ boots also from Dune at £89.00



I'm always partial to a bit of patient and I am yet to own a pair of iconic Chelsea boots, so the CADOGAN from Russell and Bromley are high up the wish list at £195.00 - if the budget allowed I think I would own them in every colour and material!
 
 
And finally these Chloe boots available at Net-a-Porter have made it onto my wish list...I can dream can't I?!
Decisions, decisions!
Ash xx

No comments:

Post a Comment